The number of video sharing sites have increased tremendously in the recent years. But the majority of the visitors are captured by only a few number of sites. I am giving you a list where you can upload, share, and enjoy the videos. I hope that you will get all sorts of videos in these sites.
- YouTube : What to say about this site. Any video that you want is available here. The site receives a large number of visitors everyday.
- DailyMotion :Dailymotion is about finding new ways to see, share and engage your world through the power of online video. You can find – or upload – videos about your interests and hobbies, eyewitness accounts of recent news and distant places, and everything else from the strange to the spectacular.
- Google Video : Another stuff from Google. It doesn’t need any explanation.
- Blip TV : Blip.tv is a next-generation television network and provide services of scale to more than 48,000 independently produced Web shows.
- Veoh : Veoh is a revolutionary online video service that gives users the power to easily discover, watch, and personalize their entertainment viewing experience. With a simple broadband connection Veoh gives you free access to all of the great TV and film studio content, independent productions, and user-generated videos on the Web.
- BrightCove : Brightcove is the leading online video platform used by media companies, businesses and organizations worldwide to publish and distribute video on the Web.
- Vimeo :Vimeo is a respectful community of creative people who are passionate about sharing the videos they make.
- BuzzNet :Buzznet.com is a social media site where passionate fans interact in thousands of music communities.Buzznet has thriving fan communities in which fans actively participate by sharing millions of photos, videos and blog posts about their favorite bands. Buzznet offers music premieres, tour dates and exclusive editorial programming. Buzznet also offers music, with licenses from top labels.
- Flixya : Started as a video sharing site in July of 2006, Flixya has grown from a dedicated and loyal member base (all through word of mouth) and has quickly evolved into a thriving social media community.
- CastPost : Founded in 2005, Castpost is an online consumer video service operated by Broad Holdings. Castpost currently includes Castpost Hosting, a popular video hosting services for user-generated content. Castpost Hosting is in Alpha, and people all over the world use Castpost to share their personal video and audio clips with friends and family.
- OurMedia : A community of individuals dedicated to spreading grassroots creativity: videos, podcasts and other works of personal media.
- Revver : It is an online media network built the way the internet really works. We support the free and unlimited sharing of media.
- VidMax : Just another video sharing site.
- Metacafe : Metacafe is one of the world’s largest video sites, attracting more than 40 million unique viewers each month (comScore Media Metrix). We specialize in short-form original content – from new, emerging talents and established Hollywood heavyweights alike.
- AOL Video : AOL Video has millions of free, high quality videos including music videos, news clips, movie trailers, viral videos, and full-length TV shows.
- MotionBox :It’s about sharing YOUR videos, not other peoples’ videos. That’s why the Motionbox experience is private and secure.
- Video Web Town : Not so good video sharing site.
- Stupid Videos :StupidVideos.com, is a viral video website dedicated to humorous, off-the-wall videos, including wild stunts, wacky animals, sports bloopers, funny commercials, song and dance parodies and more.
- Vmix : VMIX provides software as a service (SaaS) online video and photo platform solutions for media, entertainment, organizations, and business websites.
- Crackle : Crackle, Inc., a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company, is a multi-platform next-generation video entertainment network that distributes digital content including original short form series and full-length traditional programming from Sony Pictures’ vast library of television series and feature films. Crackle is one of the fastest growing entertainment destinations on the Internet today, offering audiences quality programming in a variety of genres, including comedy, action, sci-fi, horror, music and reality. Crackle reaches a global audience through its impressive online and mobile distribution network.
I hope that you enjoyed the list. This is not the end, more list of sites will be coming soon.