I do not like error reporting service of Windows Vista, which shows for send error report, closing the program and debugging the program.Well, its very obvious that when error has come up in any program, then we have no other choice to close it. I’ve tried submitting the error reports thousand times, but nothing happened, and it still shows that errors. As, I am not a programmer so, debugging any program is not my job. The only alternative left to me is disabling the useless error reporting window.
If you are also upset with this feature of windows vista, and want to disable it, just follow these instructions-
- Open Run dialog box by pressing Windows Key + R
- Type and open wercon.exe
- Click Change Settings on left pane.
- Then click advanced settings.
- Turn off error reporting, for your self or for all users according to your choice.
Other way to disable error reporting is, using services console-
- Open services console by opening services.msc from Run dialog.
- Find Windows Error Reporting Service in the list.
- Right click to stop that service, instantaneously.
- To disable error reporting service, double click Windows Error Reporting Service, and click on stop.