If some your friend want to download any big file right from your desktop to his using Internet, then File Transfer Protocol is the fastest method. This method can be used to share files at high speed. To do this you need Windows XP installed in your system and an Internet Connection and a router.This will run in windows hosting and other compatible providers.
To do this first you need to open your Router’s configuration page by going to 192.168.1.1 there in set your router’s Acess control to FTP Protocol
Now Install FTP Server in your computer by opening control pannel and going to Add/Remove programs. Select Add/Remove Windows Component then select IIS(Internet Information Services) then select details. Tick FTP Service Click Ok, and then click next to Install FTP Server.
When you are done with seting up of your FTP , then open C:/inetpub/ftproot to add files to your server. Your server address will be your ip address which is displayed here below-
Bookmarklets are simple tools that extend the surf and search capabilities of Firefox and Explorer web browsers.
Bookmarklets are free.
Click Continue Reading..
Bookmarklets allow you to:
* Modify the way you see someone else’s webpage.
* Extract data from a webpage.
* Search more quickly, and in ways not possible with a search engine.
* Navigate in new ways.
Bookmarklets work on all platforms (Windows, Macintosh, Unix,…)
You do not have to download or install software to use Bookmarklet.
I have posted one bookmarklet earlier here ,which unveils the passwords on Current Page. Today I am going to post a bookmarklet which will save your bandwidth. Just drag and drop this to your bookmark toolbar of Firefox or Explorer, below address bar.
Just drag and drop above written Lo Fi Version to your bookmark toolbar to view current webpage in Low Bandwidth Version
Online money is required for various transactions such as purchasing a premium account for rapid share or any other paid online file sharing services. This online money can be credited in to your PayPal.com or an Alert Pay Account.There are several ways to Earn money online without investing even a single penny. Here I have listed some of the websites which offer such services.
Click Continue Reading to Read Details
Blogger is the service offered by Google in which you can create your Blog for free and put your Ideas on InterNet. You can Sign Up for Google Adsense and Adbrite and other Ad networks to earn money through your website. The more is the traffic on your blog , the more you will earn. It also helps in expanding your social Network.This is not an Instant Way to Earn money but once you are started with earning you can get a very Handsome amount of money in Long run….
Earn by Clicking Ads Online
There are many websites which offer earning money by clicking ads one of theseis Bux.to which pays you for referrals as well. This site just needs your 30 seconds to surf each ad and amount will be credited instantaneously.
Many websites offers online Surveys which include AwSurveys.com . On this website you may get a very handsome amount of money just by writting 3 to 4 lines about some of listed websites. This website also pays for referrals you will get $1.25 for a single referral. This is the much easy and Simple way then getting money from a blog. This website will also pay $6.00 for a new sign up in form of welcome survey, in which you just need to write few lines about given website
Earn Money by reciving SMS
Earning money for free using your mobile phone! Now its easy to earn money using your mobile phone. You will recive ads about various services of your interest plus you will also get Money for viewing that SMS. Such a service is offered by mGinger .Just sign up there and enjoy free money.
Earn Money by Reciving E-mails
Like all above advertising services this is another advertising service in which you will get money to view ads via E-mail. These services are offered by many companies example YouMint and RupeeMail
When u suffer an error in XP, a little dialog box appears asking if you want to report the error to Microsoft.To disable error reporting, follow these directions:
1. Right-click My Computer and choose Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab on your System Properties dialog box.
3. Click the Error Reporting button on the Advanced tab.
4. Place a checkmark next to "Disable error reporting."
5. Leave the other radio button unchecked next to the text labeled, "But notify me when critical errors occur."
6. Click OK.
After spending hours to make use of my Nokia XpressMusic 5320 as a Web Cam to Chat with my friends I got various software to test and these were WWIGO , VRCC , Mobiola Web Cam , etc.This makes me carry WebCam with me wherever I go.
I had tested each and every software for my Mobile. Some of features of these softwares are-
WWIGO (pronounced ‘vigo’) is acronym for Webcam wherever I go. With WWIGO, a camera phone can be used as a webcam with PC or Laptop using Bluetooth as the transmission medium.
It allows a user to transform a Bluetooth enabled camera phone into a wireless webcam to be used along with a PC/Laptop. After short alpha testing, application is available for wider public use and application is available for 2nd and 3rd edition phones.
This is made possible by consists of two software components, one on your phone and another one on your phone using the underlying Bluetooth transmission.
- Record videos with wwigo PC application.
- Use along with , Skype, Yahoo messenger or Windows Live messenger to do video chat.
- Live Upload with YouTube and Grouper to share videos
- Works with popular Bluetooth Stacks on PC
- Supported devices Nokia Series 60 v2.0 and Series 60 v3.0 phones
V.R.C.C. (Video Remote Computer Camera) is a freeware and open source system that enables your symbian smartphone to be used as a Webcam and lets you control the smartphone from the PC.
The system is comprised of two applications, one for the smartphone and one for the PC that communicate using a protocol over a variety of data transmission methods.
Currently the only phones with UIQ3 interface are supported, however you can vote for features including support for other Symbian platforms.
- Broadcast video in real time from your smartphone to a PC
- View the screen and control the smartphone from a PC. Easily navigate the menu, write messages, see who is calling without reaching the phone
- Data can be transmitted using Bluetooth or any Internet and Networking technology of the smartphone like WiFi, CSD, GPRS, 3G etc.
- Control exposure of the camera for day/night mode, initiate autofocus in normal/macro mode, enable/disable flash
- Control compression of images balancing quality with bandwidth/frame rate
- Adjust boradcast quality balancing less errors/real time or force a throughput limit
- Use most of the camera’s capture modes defined by resolution and video/sequential photographs
- Broadcast what you can see to other PC’s over the Internet
- Record the broadcast, either to view the separate frames or to create a video clip
- Display a viewfinder on the phone if you can not see the PC monitor
- Fast or bicubic resize of player screen to compensate capture size
- Free and open source
Home Page : vrcc.senoctar.com
Download Page : vrcc.senoctar.com/download.jsp
Mobiola Web Cam
I liked this application this most as it has Bluetooth, Data Cable, Wi-Fi Support. Moreover, this application is easy to Install and use. But the drawback is that it is not freeware as prevoiusly mentioned are.Its features as mentioned in Product Home page are
- Transforms your mobile phone into a high-quality PC webcam.
- Connects mobile phone to PC using USB, WiFi (select models) and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Screen Capture functionality, when device screen can be demonstrated on PC real-time.
- NEW!!! Cool video effects. Have fun and impress your friends!
- Works with Skype, Yahoo, YouTube, MSN, AOL IM, ICQ and many others as standard USB webcam.
- Compatible with Symbian S60 and UIQ, Windows Mobile 5 and 6, J2ME devices,Blackberry.
You can check out the trial over here.
Now you can send free SMS to anywhere in India without a need to register yourself on a site.
This service of Anonymous SMS is being offered by FooSMS.
This service offers you to send a messege of lenghth 120 words. There are many other similar services but I personally like this one as no log in is required, and messages are delivered instantaneously
Its an old Orkut trick already which used to stumble upon at Orkut and various forums. you probably would have seen it but its a memorable one.Try this
- Go to http://www.google.com
- Click “images”
- Fill in “bikes, flowers, cars” or any other word.
- You will get a page with alot of images thumbnailed.
- Now delete the URL on the addressbar
- Copy the script down here, and paste it in your address bar.
hey!! hav u ever tried to change google or any site that u want to(THINK OF UR COLL . SITE)
Just go to a webpage that you want to change and put this code in the address bar:
It’s good to trick friends into making them think something is real. Think about the possibilities…