Yes that is the good news we all have been waiting for. We have purchased a domain from GoDaddy which will give a new life to our blog………ooops our site. We want to thank all our readers who gave their tremendous support. These are the reasons why we opt for purchasing a domain rather than relying on the default the “ blogspot.com “ :
- Go Hi-Tech received a large number of visitors. The total number of visitors crossed the 10,000 mark and the total number of page views is around 18,000.
- The blog was receiving a large number of unique visitors everyday.
- Go Hi-Tech has seen a tremendous amount of increase in the last few months.
- The name of our blog was not attractive. The “ – “ included in the url of the blog was making it not so apt for the SEO.
- Go Hi-Tech has the page rank of 2 out of 10 and that was acheived in a short interval of time.
- ChillGeeks.com is attractive, catchy and easy to remember name which help the site to reach new heights.
The name is changed, the template is changed and all these changes are for good. It all started in May 2007 when Prateek, due to the geek inside him tried the Blogger. He just made a simple blog and left it. It was in July 2008 when Prateek wrote his first post that was meant to be for public ( Starting The First Blog Of Me ). Everything was going smooth but too slow. Then he introduced the blogger to his schoolmate Nishant(that’s me) . Soon I also starting blogging at blog named Tech-Boom but my blogging was not as good as that of Prateek. Here is my first post. Thereafter we realized that we both have the same geek stuff inside us but due to lack of time we were not able to give the much required attention to our blogs. So we both joined our hands to give all our potential to Go Hi-Tech.
We know that after registering to the new domain things would not be easy as we have to rebuild our traffic and brand name but with dedicated readers like you,we have less worried about it.
Meanwhile , we want some help from our partners too. All those of our friends who exchanged the links with us have to redefine our site name on their site.